Salutations!

Krynne

First Step
My name is Krynne! I'm Canadian, and was on Becto for a while, but due to an illness (and a few other issues) I missed a lot of game play. Today I got a notice in my email that Becto was now "moving" so I popped over here to keep playing and hopefully will get online more :)

I used to have ranks there, but I guess I'll need to start anew on here lol! Hope to see you folks and have a great day :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi there!

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
hey ! I hope you're doing well and that you enjoy snapcraft just as much!

iDell

Iron Miner
Hey welcome to Snapcraft :3

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I used to have ranks there, but I guess I'll need to start anew on here lol! Hope to see you folks and have a great day :)
If you didn't already know, you can get a rank transfer - just open a ticket here: https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under 'webshop and website issues' (only if you want to ofc!)

Welcome to Snap! Hope you enjoy your stay :) and have a great day too!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome fellow Canadian =3

OP
OP
Krynne

Krynne

First Step
Thanks everyone for the kind welcomes... can't wait to join you folks :)

Also thanks, Honey for the links... I sent out a ticket and we'll see how things go (crosses fingers lol)

Chillin Scorpion

Stone Miner
Still to early for me to start welcoming people to the snap forums. But hello! Really nice reading all the new posts about the incoming becto players.

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
I don't know if my rank transfer is gonna work because my rank was bought for me :-( but welcome to the forums and can't wait to get to know you!