Sell Wand

Add Sell Wands

• Total voters

Zoah

First Step
I'm hoping we can get sell wands, there's no point in wasting the players time clicking every item out of the chests then navigating the shop to sell stuff. It would save a lot of the players time to just be able to click sell whats in each chest and I'm sure most of the top factions with tons of spawners would appreciate it.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You can just break the chests and stand in the pile of items and quick sell that way, thats what most people do. I personally dont want a sell wand

OP
OP
Zoah

Zoah

First Step
You can just break the chests and stand in the pile of items and quick sell that way, thats what most people do. I personally dont want a sell wand

That's quite possibly the least efficient and least helpful advice I've ever heard, what is your name on Factions? I don't think I've even ever seen you play

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
That's quite possibly the least efficient and least helpful advice I've ever heard, what is your name on Factions? I don't think I've even ever seen you play
you dont need to know me in order for me to have an opinion.. Ive been on the server for many many years, i know what people do thats most efficient but its up to you with what you want to do.