Skyblock Atlas and Minion buff

DodoBrid87

First Step
So i recently made a lot of atlas tokens in skyblock and i managed to get basically everything from the atlas crate, 5 rare keys god apples elytra? really? i know you probably didnt expect the economy to come this far in this short of time, i mean some people need alts to store all their money because they hit the limit!

Expiation: if a map is going to reset ever year or so, atleast make it interesting to play, the minions absolutely SUCK, they do their respective actions way to slow to make them worthwhile, you have to feed them every 5 minutes since the feeder minion isnt in the crate, and the worst of all,

Main issue: the slayer minion, the rarest minion in the game, is absolutley WORTHLESS, it attacks a single mob about every 10 seconds and only kills one mob from the stack, AND on top of that, somtimes the minions just like break, they legit just turn back into armor stands and just sit there

How to fix: to make these worthwhile, possibly add a fortune option to the minions to make them drop more drops when killing mobs, have them kill the entire stack of mobs at once, and add the feeder minion back

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I totally agree, minions in their current state really suck. They are slow, always need to be fed and make next to 0 income. I would find it really cool if skyblock would get the minion functionality from realms. IMO that would also give much more goals to work to.

As for the atlas crate, I don't think anyone expected the economy to advance this quickly. If you have a good grinder, you can grind an atlas token in 2-4 minutes. Therefore I don't think it should be buffed at this time

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I agree but then again, after a while atlas tokens are very easy to get access to and if the loot is more valuable it'll break the economy even more. I want something that you can use your money on instead of sitting with millions on 4 accounts not doing anything cause its not worth it.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I totally agree, minions in their current state really suck. They are slow, always need to be fed and make next to 0 income. I would find it really cool if skyblock would get the minion functionality from realms. IMO that would also give much more goals to work to.

As for the atlas crate, I don't think anyone expected the economy to advance this quickly. If you have a good grinder, you can grind an atlas token in 2-4 minutes. Therefore I don't think it should be buffed at this time
Agreed ^