Declined Small skyblock request

Do you support this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
Wondering if it would be possible to add a toggle that would turn off the ore generation from cobble and stone generators. Sometimes I just want to get building blocks, but with the full upgrade to the cobble generator, it takes a while to get a lot. I don't see this having any sort of exploit, and think the hardest part would be implementing it.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
This is a good idea I think

DieDieNat0r

First Step
It is a good idea, but there is another way to obtain building blocks. So that would make the time and effort put into implementing it kind of a waste. None the less, i would agree that this function is a good thing to add.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
It's not a bad idea, I'm just not sure how it'd be able to be implemented. But it does sound like it has a somewhat practical usage.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
It is a good idea, but there is another way to obtain building blocks. So that would make the time and effort put into implementing it kind of a waste. None the less, i would agree that this function is a good thing to add.
Like DieDie has said, there are other ways to get building blocks (like /shop) that other people would use to get what they needed, rather than spending time using a generator. Or, they'd get the blocks from their kits. However, I do like this idea! :)

Sammopp

Stone Miner
I suggest using the ores you get and selling them on /shop if you don't want them, then you can buy more blocks(/shop) hopefully that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.