Snapcraft Eg Trailer!

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
A Unionjackjz1 Production Presents
Snapcraft Earth Games Trailer!

After around 4-5 hours of work, I have created an AMAZING Earth Games trailer! This took a long time to make, and I hope you all enjoy!

Thanks to @parkourjeff123 , 75dragon and fattyfatfatfaterson for helping me record this video!

Thank you Dad (seriously) for helping me edit this video!

Thank you Albert Einstein, for your help with the Quantum Theory made it possible for me to post everything I have today.

@Bas

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
"Boom boom", best part of the video. xD

I have to say, I wasn't expecting the best video ever, but this was very well made :)

iamontda

Void Walker
I dunno, sometimes player videos aren't very good at all, especially trailer sort of videos- They're hard to pull off.

I liked it by the end, though. Only thing I would say is, highlight the spawn and items you can get/ use during gameplay.

OP
OP
UnionjackMC

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
I dunno, sometimes player videos aren't very good at all, especially trailer sort of videos- They're hard to pull off.

I liked it by the end, though. Only thing I would say is, highlight the spawn and items you can get/ use during gameplay.

Okay, very true. And there is no more to do with the video without screwing it all up xD I think it shows what the gameplay is about, and that is all that is needed. I can't fly at the EG hub, so I can't get the shots I need to include it. So, I focus on the gameplay. I think it turned out nicely and my Dad (filmmaker) also did xD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Nice video :)