Snapcraft = Illuminati

ShaunSkats

Banned
Before you say something rude, this is a joke, and the main purpose of this thread was to show the many similarities of the Snapcraft 1.4.7 Survival and the Snapcraft 1.8.1 Survival. kthxbai.

I have done it! I have gathered enough evidence to finally prove that Snapcraft is the illuminati. Before you think I'm insane, I'm only partially insane. There's a difference. Anyways, here is my evidence and details that will prove, Snapcraft = The Illuminati.
So at first, I started looking around the snapcraft spawns, outposts, dungeons, and anything else built by snapcraft. I found absolutly nothing. This gave me the first clue. The illuminatis have secretly planned this since September 9, 2012. What happened on this date? The Snapcraft youtube channel released their first video ever. In this video shows many clues that leave me to believe the illuminati is real. In the video, it shows MANY iconic figures that represent snapcraft 1.4.7. For example, the first thing you see when you look at there old spawn, is a nether star looking thing. If you /spawn in this current snapcraft era, you will also see this star.
KKW3JmD.png

7ZIxxYp.png

This gives us our first coordinant to find the illuminati.
The second most iconic thing in the older version of snapcraft, is the pvp arena. It was built in almost the same way our current one was built. But, with no lava. Now if you guys have been here since the start of this current version, you'll know that we USED to have lava surrounding the edges of the arena. It has now since been changed to water.
Snapcraft 1.4.7
E2eEPSU.png

Snapcraft 1.8.1
V2C5Ugw.png

Now the third and final clue to finding where the illuminati is, is to look at the most iconic figure of Snapcraft 1.4.7.
Quests and Dungeons.
In the 1.4.7, Snapcraft had a quest with an NPC named Engel. Why is he important? Because he is in THIS version of snapcraft too! Only he's trying to hide himself from crazy people like me to find him out by standing next to dungeons.
Snapcraft 1.4.7
G3pcDDy.png

Snapcraft 1.8.1
y8mh5cc.png

Now, if you are VIP+, and have acess to /fly, you notice that these 3 points in Snapcraft 1.8.1 form a triangle, and if you look in the middle of the triangle, there is an NPC standing there. This NPC is whom I believe is the CREATOR of the illuminati. His name is VoteShop. He tried to disguise himself. I have uncovered his secret
The VoteShop man:
Ld2WApL.png

Has science gone too far? Or am I just a crazed person with too much time on there hands.
Thanks for reading this.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Well that's going to give the helper appliers such a good feeling about what they're doing...

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I'm sure they put illuminati all around spawn - they just needed someone to find it...

SurrenderToMe

Stone Miner
@Shaunskat is appart of the illuminati :-O
IF YOU EVEN LOOK CLOSELY ON HIS SIGNATURE HE DID THE SIGNIFICANT illuminati 420 blaze it 360 wallbanger NO SCOPE!
~SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY~
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited: