Snapcraft Parkour And /spawn

crazymoomoo03

Tree Puncher
ok so I was on parkour and I had been working really hard to get to the nether parkour (after mushroom) and I got stuck on this jump on it. I got really bored and wanted to go on creative so I did /spawn instead of /hub. I was sent back to the start and there is no way for me to get back to where I was without doing the whole thing again. really really annoyed!

I would really like to get back to the parkour I was on so please help. I have not started the first parkour again so I believe my checkpoint is still at the start of the nether parkour.

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
you got any proof you was at that parkor? If not there is nothing staff can do because you could be making this up.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Well after you go behind your check point it automatically sets you to the one behind you. So unfortunately you check point now is spawn :-(

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
But another thing that might work is if you jump off the island you might, just might get back to your check point. But the other side is you might be stuck falling so.. you'll have to do /spawn again.