Added Some Prison Suggestions

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Some Prison Suggestions

Add a /chestshoptoggle command to stop constant alerts from large chestshops

Luckymining should be removed from the maxed gpick, many players just find the enchant annoying when god picking

A more interesting free world, maybe better biomes with access to nicer blocks that you can only get in free, or maybe access to a new boss once getting free

Being able to remove enchants from items (costing you tokens or money)

Remove or lower the tax on /cf

Ranks Being able to combine plots that are next to each other (maybe Elite+)

Dirt or grass added to /shop

Higher ranks getting more inventory space (or give boss rank a /autosell command)

Make /pwarps permanent with an option to remove (resetting a pwarp everyday is annoying)

Enable a /pwarp (playername) command (would help with not having a million sethomes at pwarps)

Add /cr claim to prison and have it collect lost items such as repair tokens and cryptic tokens lost due to a full inventory

Getting enchant tokens from killing mobs (most hostile mob spawner are useless except for mcmmo)

Allow member ranks to get 2 /sethomes

Add repair tokens to kits (i feel this is less p2w than adding a /fix to ranks) with a higher amount with higher ranks like with god apples

Legend rank armour should be p4 and boss rank armour p5

Better items from the prestige boss crates so they are actually profitable to kill

Add a 3x sell multiplier to the store (similar to the level booster)

Make /pay tokens a command so people can sell enchant tokens more easily

Add /plot auto to the list of commands on the hologram at spawn (it is probably the most common asked about command other than /warp a)

Add a command to see how long is left on the slice enchants cooldown

Move the Prestige boss crates out of the prestige boss area so that people below the prestige mines can buy and open them

Remove the buy porkchop sign at the mines (stop people constantly accidentally buying porkchop when you can easily buy from /shop if you need too)

Remove the disposal sign from the mines and add a /disposal command (alot of people accidentally loose items to this sign as it right next to the ender chest)

Add cactus and ink sacs to /shop

Add sellwands to prison that you can get from crates, vote crate having at p1+boss price, rare having p2+boss price, legendary having p3+boss price (unsure on this suggestion but could be cool)

Add a command to toggle on/off superbreaker (or remove completely and make starter picks better)

Make the starter pickaxes better (maybe efficiency 3 unbreaking 2)

Add a /cf toggle command for all the cf addicts

Last edited:

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
So agree with most of what was suggested. Would love some of these suggstions to be global such as /chestshop toggle and mumbers having 2 set homes.

Im unsure whether having both a multiplier and sellwands is a good idea, I think sellwands would be sufficient on their own.

Plot merging seems a little pointless to me but I have seperate plots for seperate things. Others may feel differently about this.

Otherwise the rest could be interesting additions.

OP
OP
lauraWinchester

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
So agree with most of what was suggested. Would love some of these suggstions to be global such as /chestshop toggle and mumbers having 2 set homes.

Im unsure whether having both a multiplier and sellwands is a good idea, I think sellwands would be sufficient on their own.

Plot merging seems a little pointless to me but I have seperate plots for seperate things. Others may feel differently about this.

Otherwise the rest could be interesting additions.
plot merging is more for those who like to build on plots rather than use for practical things :-D and i agree with making /chestshoptoggle and member having 2 /sethomes global

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree with everything besides the multiplier being purchased in the store, I don't think that should be a thing. Multipliers can come through potential events or how pie has been doing them on the weekends.

I do agree with what deadly said on making the member and chestshoptoggle suggestion global.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Some Prison Suggestions

Add a /chestshoptoggle command to stop constant alerts from large chestshops

Luckymining should be removed from the maxed gpick, many players just find the enchant annoying when god picking

A more interesting free world, maybe better biomes with access to nicer blocks that you can only get in free, or maybe access to a new boss once getting free

Being able to remove enchants from items (costing you tokens or money)

Remove or lower the tax on /cf

Ranks Being able to combine plots that are next to each other (maybe Elite+)

Dirt or grass added to /shop

Higher ranks getting more inventory space (or give boss rank a /autosell command)

Make /pwarps permanent with an option to remove (resetting a pwarp everyday is annoying)

Enable a /pwarp (playername) command (would help with not having a million sethomes at pwarps)

Add /cr claim to prison and have it collect lost items such as repair tokens and cryptic tokens lost due to a full inventory

Getting enchant tokens from killing mobs (most hostile mob spawner are useless except for mcmmo)

Allow member ranks to get 2 /sethomes

Add repair tokens to kits (i feel this is less p2w than adding a /fix to ranks) with a higher amount with higher ranks like with god apples

Legend rank armour should be p4 and boss rank armour p5

Better items from the prestige boss crates so they are actually profitable to kill

Add a 3x sell multiplier to the store (similar to the level booster)

Make /pay tokens a command so people can sell enchant tokens more easily

Add /plot auto to the list of commands on the hologram at spawn (it is probably the most common asked about command other than /warp a)

Add a command to see how long is left on the slice enchants cooldown

Move the Prestige boss crates out of the prestige boss area so that people below the prestige mines can buy and open them

Remove the buy porkchop sign at the mines (stop people constantly accidentally buying porkchop when you can easily buy from /shop if you need too)

Remove the disposal sign from the mines and add a /disposal command (alot of people accidentally loose items to this sign as it right next to the ender chest)

Add cactus and ink sacs to /shop

Add sellwands to prison that you can get from crates, vote crate having at p1+boss price, rare having p2+boss price, legendary having p3+boss price (unsure on this suggestion but could be cool)

Add a command to toggle on/off superbreaker (or remove completely and make starter picks better)

Make the starter pickaxes better (maybe efficiency 3 unbreaking 2)

Add a /cf toggle command for all the cf addicts

These suggestions sound good. Agree with wow with regards to the sell multiplier being on the store, would be incredibly P2W and I think the events that Pie does regarding the weekend sell multipliers is a good enough idea on its own and much more play2play than purchasing the item.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Some good suggestions here!

Agree with Kitten and wowoot :3

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with what has been said above, but I don’t think pwarps should be permanent, because otherwise it will just flood the /pw menu