Somebody false shamed me because I wouldn't let him help on my island

Should this person get (atleast) a warning for breaking one of the rules?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxthical_

First Step
As some of you may know, I have a cafe opened for people to come and buy potions for 2-3x less then the shop value, and it was fairly successful. The most people on the island was 5, and one of those people came to me and asked me if they could help on the island. To protect his identity on the server (I don't feel like shaming him like he did to me later on), i'll call him Wolf. I told Wolf I didn't want to, and that the only way he could really help me out was by advertising. Ya know what he did after?

He said in chat that I warp-killed people and that nobody should come to my island. After, he messaged me saying "so i advertised"
Nobody came after that.
The one person who helped by advertising was defending my honor, and still, nobody came.
That's why i've decided to make a thread.
Because it says right on the Snapcraft rules (snapcraft.net/rules) that Provocative communication (provocative means you anger or annoy somebody, which is what Wolf had made me react) is not allowed.
To wrap this whole thing up,
Wolf asked if he could help and I told him that he could help by advertising, and he advertised by saying I warp kill.
~Mxthical

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
If you feel a player has broken the rules, a support ticket in the appropriate department should be opened with sufficient evidence of any wrongdoing by the reported player.

A support ticket can be opened by clicking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.