Spawn eggs that don't come in spawner

itzStewnasty

First Step
What are the spawn eggs for, I know the creeper ones but are the other ones just to throw out or can you buy the cage things for them?

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I’m not 100% sure what you are asking but spawn eggs are used to spawn something once. For example a skeleton spawn egg will spawn a single skeleton once, but a skeleton spawner will continually spawn them

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Pretty sure you can't buy the cages for the spawn eggs. I believe you can get some spawn eggs in places like the common crate, and tbh I don't think they're that useful unless they're creeper spawn eggs, lmao. If you've got spawn eggs you don't need then you could sell them to /shop if that's possible.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Normal spawn eggs are used for people who doesn't have spawners and want animals spawned somewhere, not really useful (other than creeper eggs)

rice4lifee

Stone Miner
Spawner eggs are significantly cheaper than actual spawners (cage), Spawner eggs will only spawn 1x mob/animal, where as the spawners cage, will spawn mobs infinitely, mobs such as villagers can only be spawned with spawner eggs, and you can trade emeralds with them