Spawner Pickaxe Improvement

0mnl

First Step
Picking up large amounts of placed spawners is a much larger pain than it should be. It would be really cool if spawner pickaxes could stack and all work at the same time when using them. This would be a huge benefit and remove a lot of the needless complexity with mining stacked spawners.

I assume the spawner pickaxes are a part of a plugin with limited configurability, but Im hoping there is enough flexibility to make this work.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
+1 spawner pics are annoying especially when such high numbers of spawners are placed. Either that or a simple levelling system on spawners would be better.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
+1 spawner pics are annoying especially when such high numbers of spawners are placed. Either that or a simple levelling system on spawners would be better.
I agree with this, would probably improve the TPS and FPS on island that has a lot of spawners.

OP
OP

0mnl

First Step
I agree with this, would probably improve the TPS and FPS on island that has a lot of spawners.
Not only would the functionality increase, but people wont need a bunch of chests to store their spawner picks. Right now I have over 100 double chests set up for picks

Mathilda

Stone Miner
+1 stacked spawner pickaxes would be really useful

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
+1