Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinhg715

First Step
Hi, my name is king715.
I would like to apply to be a staff member because I would love to help this server. I have not been a staff on any server because I haven't seen a server that I'm interested in becoming a staff member for. I then heard someone advertising SnapCraft so I joined. It was so fun I went and advertised to. Lately, me and my friend joschuh have been enjoying Earth Games the most. It has all our favorite things in one. PVP, buying OP stuff and playing on the best server ever. If this is accepted I will log on almost every day and enjoy my self with being able to keep this server a happy and friendly community. Also, if I run into ANY one that I have enough proof of hacking/breaking server rules I will ban them. Unlike some people, I will not abuse this privilege of my staff powers . I will pretend to be a normal player even though im a staff member that has access to more things then others. I will try to respond to everybody's questions about the server and try to get more people on everyday to keep the server growing. If I'm accepted, ill make sure I'm one of the most loved staff and that this is one of the most loved servers <3
Thank you for reading, Please accept I would love to be staff for this wonderful server!
king715
(I hope I posted on the right page! :-P)

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
You're too late... ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.