Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iZelk

Gold Miner
Hey SC, Or should i say bye? i know no one really knows me too well but some people do and as some of you know i was muted permanently so i'd like to know what you think please vote on it and i just really have no point on SC anymore it was fun but i wasn't being the smartest i have ben and i lost privileges so i guess it's either

Bye Or Hi

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
It's really your choice.
Your appeal had really no purpose. Few minutes later after you got muted, you appealed. Because you spammed, though knowing the punishment and the result if you did, but even though players constantly told you to stop, you ignored that warning to end up where you are now.

I suggest you give a long think about it, and if you can't do that, goodbye.

iamontda

Void Walker
Agreed, Vicky (obviously).

iZelk, I'm not positive as to which server you were muted on (unless it's all of them), but it doesn't seem out of your league to do. I refrain from holding grudges against people because they're fairly nice once you get through their rough past, and you were pretty decent in the Survival shout whenever I was on, very relaxed.

To me it seems like you want to drive onwards without looking at the road and surveying who you might run over (been playing a lot of State of Decay lately, sorry). You seemed to think you were doing good when taking a spawner you'd found, but you ignored any plea to leave when you definitely knew it was someone else's. You were also muted for what I can assume was another act in which you ignored the pleas of other players.

Believe me, hot-headed behaviour may feel the most natural, but people can fall into some very deep pits with that sort of thinking. Even I've been through it; however, I take what I have, bottle it up, and write ten paragraphs in MLA format to describe to a person the reasons and regulations behind their ban and then post a little :flintandsteel: at the end to display it being a "show no mercy" flame post. Flint and tinder reminds me of being triumphant, but it also reminds me of how your flames can burn you right back in the arse (pardon the French).

So, for all TL;DR viewers: Be kind to your peers, respect what Staff members have to say, and think about how moral something is before you do it. iZelk, joining or leaving is your choice, and nobody can tell you otherwise. Sit on your mute for a few days, stretch your legs, and come up with another appeal. Admit what you did wrong, how you've come to terms with what you did, and what you'll continue to do to keep your standards above your mute. Remember: This is a video game. We play it for fun, not to run. No judgement here if you continue playing.

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
It's your choice lol. And I think you are just making this post for people to want you to stay and for you to feel better about yourself.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Agreed, Vicky (obviously).

iZelk, I'm not positive as to which server you were muted on (unless it's all of them), but it doesn't seem out of your league to do. I refrain from holding grudges against people because they're fairly nice once you get through their rough past, and you were pretty decent in the Survival shout whenever I was on, very relaxed.

To me it seems like you want to drive onwards without looking at the road and surveying who you might run over (been playing a lot of State of Decay lately, sorry). You seemed to think you were doing good when taking a spawner you'd found, but you ignored any plea to leave when you definitely knew it was someone else's. You were also muted for what I can assume was another act in which you ignored the pleas of other players.

Believe me, hot-headed behaviour may feel the most natural, but people can fall into some very deep pits with that sort of thinking. Even I've been through it; however, I take what I have, bottle it up, and write ten paragraphs in MLA format to describe to a person the reasons and regulations behind their ban and then post a little :flintandsteel: at the end to display it being a "show no mercy" flame post. Flint and tinder reminds me of being triumphant, but it also reminds me of how your flames can burn you right back in the arse (pardon the French).

So, for all TL;DR viewers: Be kind to your peers, respect what Staff members have to say, and think about how moral something is before you do it. iZelk, joining or leaving is your choice, and nobody can tell you otherwise. Sit on your mute for a few days, stretch your legs, and come up with another appeal. Admit what you did wrong, how you've come to terms with what you did, and what you'll continue to do to keep your standards above your mute. Remember: This is a video game. We play it for fun, not to run. No judgement here if you continue playing.

Don't you always agree with me xD?It's the routine, agree with Vicky and then have lots of paragraphs and evaluate more. xD

But yeah, what she said!

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Basically what Vicky and iam said...

Your apology on your appeal didn't seem valid, considering the fact that you appealed not even a day after, but a couple of minutes... Learn from your mistakes. Obviously, you've learned nothing in just a few minutes. Learn how to behave properly. Also, in your appeal you said something about "trying not to spam" Try? You shouldn't spam to begin with. You should know that. Now that the actions have been done, you must suffer the consequences until you know how one must behave.

Anyway, for the "Bye or Hi" part - Your decision. You choose. If you decide to leave, farewell. If you're staying, then nothing wrong with that :)

Shine

Iron Miner
It is your choice Zelk, but you did just buy Elite, so I would try and unmute appeal so that way you at least got to enjoy your rank..

Status
Not open for further replies.