Stuck In A Creative Lag Zone? Click Here!

iamontda

Void Walker
Hello everyone! I've seen messages hopping around for the past few months about being stuck in "lag zones".

These places are Creative plots using a ridiculous amount of redstone on a looped circuit, meant to bring players to 1-5 fps or potentially crash them when their plot's chunk is loaded. When a person has a loaded chunk with a Lag Zone in it, this can effect the entire Creative server's performance.

This tutorial will solve the problem, so long as you have a spare iPad, iPod, or other Apple device. I do not know if any server besides Creative has lag issues. If they do, this should work as well, unless you are able to be killed. In that case, you will respawn anyways.

~£~

1. Install Minechat Lite

Completely exit out of the server and Minecraft launcher. Go on your device, App Store and then search Minechat Lite.

Minechat Lite is a free application that lets you view the chat without having real chunks to load. It's complicated until you see.

f268a8e.jpg

Download this sucker. The icon should include "Lite" at the bottom.

2. Follow the instructions once the app is opened.

I know, I know... You should have no reason to trust this with your login information, but it's necessary so that your account is selected.

6UzfTR1.jpg

Don't forget to add a server (mc.snapcraft.net) below that.

3. Get directly to the server.

Click the globe at the bottom and scroll down. Under "User Servers", click Snapcraft and wait a minute (it won't be there if you forgot the previous step).

kfmM9KP.jpg

You will be welcomed as usual, and text will appear saying You are not allowed to chat in this region. IGNORE the message! This is to prevent wild Spammers from appearing and killing your i3 Core Magikarp.

8uli0pl.jpg

4. Use your imagination.

Even though you can't see anything but the chat, people can see you. AND, even though you can't type messages in the Hub spawn, -Magical moment of visualizing Spawn-, you can type commands.

Simply type /creative. Now you're where you left off. Type /spawn and close the app. You've officially made it back to spawn and can be free again. Log back in on your computer and it should be good. I'm riding a tortoise.

~£~

Hopefully this helped! Remember, this sadly only works for Apple products.

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Thanks! I'll make sure to use this when I get stuck in the future; have fun riding on the tortoise

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
This will only work for apple users.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
I think I agree with Victor. In Creative, redstoney building isn't something you normally come by at all, unless it's a lag machine. Don't get me started on entity lag either, that's something to look into.

Also, refined post and shrunk pictures. Going to find a way to do this process online without apps, but it'll take some time.

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Ive been stuck on laggy plots a lot :-D, Thanks to minechat, I don't worry about geting stuck no more, If i do end up somehow stuck on a laggy place, I just get my phone and do /spawn, It's like magic :-O

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Okay I might be a little late seeing this, but omg this is amazing lol. It let's you do your kits, shout, and well for what I've noticed it let's you talk basically. I think this is so cool lol now instead of asking someone to do my kits, I can do them myself. Thanks girlie :)