suggestion about that everlasting RAIN

SuperBarricade

Tree Puncher
hi there!

only got one suggestion for the admins.

how 'bout once and for all, you guys use a skript in order to get rid of that rain on your server?

since the rain serves no purpose at all, 98% of minecraft servers out there got rid of the rain on their server, why don't you do the same?

for those who are gonna come here and tell me that it's useful for their farm, just go get some water, dig a hole and put the water in it. as simple as that.

i mean, we don't all have rich parents that can pay us pretty awesome computers, some of us have pretty crappy computers that won't allow us to play without any lag when it's raining in minecraft.

everytime it rains on the survival serv i can't do anything at all but waiting. but thing is, when it rain on your server, it always seems to be neverending, which is really getting on my nerves ^^

and since i'm not the only one on the server having issues with that laggy rain, i come in peace to suggest you to use a skript. plus, it's pretty easy to make (takes like 2 minutes), and it won't even need a server restart, just a skript reload! how about that?

well, that's all for me, you guys have a good one.