Do you want to print cactus farms?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

supermanOOO

Tree Puncher
Hi, I have a suggestion that in my opinion and many others, will help a lot to the server.
My suggestion is to add cactus farm materials to the printer.
Printing cactus farms can help to all factions from the bigger ones to the smallest ones because with that, they will start making money sooner at the sotw and will be able to build bases, and will get the smaller factions to a more even spot(one man will never be able to build a cactus farm by hand all alone, with printer on the other hand - he will be able to make his owm cactus farm and start giving a better competition on f top with the money he makes) beside that, no matter how many people you got to work on the cactus farm, it will still take forever and thats really frustrating.

Thank you for giving your time.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Although I do like this idea,

The only issue with printing large cactus farms is the enormous lag it would constantly cause for all players within the region.
All servers are fully optimized for a reason, frame drops and lag outs would occur more and the server would be blamed for it.
The mass amount of cactus you usually see on 'OP Factions' is usually ran on one dedicated server with a lot of memory to refrain and hold back the lag and optimize it to its better quality.

I never really got into factions on Snapcraft, but I can gather it's not 'OP Factions' where large farms are made and ftop value is x50 the value.

But hey, good suggestion, just highlighting something that may or may not be true :)
Goodluck.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with RyRy here, and I feel it could be misused by some players, however if it turns out not to be an issue then I'm all for it

OriBM

Stone Miner
Although I do like this idea,

The only issue with printing large cactus farms is the enormous lag it would constantly cause for all players within the region.
All servers are fully optimized for a reason, frame drops and lag outs would occur more and the server would be blamed for it.
The mass amount of cactus you usually see on 'OP Factions' is usually ran on one dedicated server with a lot of memory to refrain and hold back the lag and optimize it to its better quality.

I never really got into factions on Snapcraft, but I can gather it's not 'OP Factions' where large farms are made and ftop value is x50 the value.

But hey, good suggestion, just highlighting something that may or may not be true :)
Goodluck.

I agree with RyRy here, and I feel it could be misused by some players, however if it turns out not to be an issue then I'm all for it

i came up with a very easy solution to this issue. limit the amount of farms and the size of farms. heres an example: each faction is allowed to have 3 5x5 farms. problem solved :) think outside the box guys!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
i came up with a very easy solution to this issue. limit the amount of farms and the size of farms. heres an example: each faction is allowed to have 3 5x5 farms. problem solved :) think outside the box guys!
Even with your very easy solution to this issue, I still feel like 3 5x5 farms could potentially cause issues especially if we were to be looking at a decent amount of factions using the printer at the same time. Don't get me wrong I agree with the suggestion and if it is doable without causing server lag issues then I feel like it should be a thing yes, but obviously we have to think about issues that it can cause as well as issues it can solve.

OriBM

Stone Miner
idc if they make it smaller farms or less farms its not the point, dont focus on the example focus on the idea. make it 2 5x5s then, or 1 5x5. idc. another idea could be enabling printer for the first 2 weeks of the map (grace) and allow each faction to print 1 farm during grace, and if they wanna expand and build more they can do it by hand. there are so many things you can come up with to counter this issue and the suggestion was limiting the farms in order to make sure they dont cause lag, i dont know whats the exact amount of farms that can be built without causing server lag thats the staff teams job not mine