Partially Accepted Suggestions and Feedback on Snapcraft itself as a Server

Do you want Snapcraft to change or keep Snapcraft as it is (with new things) added?

• Snapcraft to change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Snapcraft as is (with new things)

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Devil_Within_You

Tree Puncher
Hi All

I have seen a lot of comments in servers talking about the new owners and what would the new changes be or what they might be etc, I know from their discord announcement they are happy to hear feedback from players on snap so thought I would place this up to have your say of what you would like to see or not to see.

I personally like the cosmetics of Snapcraft and wouldn't want this to change, I have been to the new owners server and to be honest it is a lot to take in when playing if I was to be honest it is too complicated which needs simplifying however server choices are more than what we have here. I would like to see Snapcraft stay as it is a separate server not to be merged if that is one of the options, but it needs to be 100% completed bugs and all, there are still things from recent resets of Prison Skyblock and Factions that haven't been implemented as of yet and its been a year since those were reset. I think personally if Snapcraft was at 100% and Snapcraft is advertised more after all that needs doing players might come back.

I wanted to put this out there so the Owners can see what the community think or even have a say this way they can make decisions on future changes but with the communities input also. BUT I need a lot of you who play regular to have a say in everything that you would like to see or potentially see. PLEASE do not be the one to not have your say but complain about it later on when things have been put in place :)

PLEASE send this to all the players you know to get their input also :)

DIGGYBOY007

First Step
so can i recommend something please dont change a thing about snapcraft we like it how it is just get better pluggins and advertise and fix the glitches i dont want the server name to change or to merge i want it to just stay the same ive played on this server for 8years and i would hate to see it change please take my recommendation

IDiraa

Iron Miner
Hi All

I have seen a lot of comments in servers talking about the new owners and what would the new changes be or what they might be etc, I know from their discord announcement they are happy to hear feedback from players on snap so thought I would place this up to have your say of what you would like to see or not to see.

I personally like the cosmetics of Snapcraft and wouldn't want this to change, I have been to the new owners server and to be honest it is a lot to take in when playing if I was to be honest it is too complicated which needs simplifying however server choices are more than what we have here. I would like to see Snapcraft stay as it is a separate server not to be merged if that is one of the options, but it needs to be 100% completed bugs and all, there are still things from recent resets of Prison Skyblock and Factions that haven't been implemented as of yet and its been a year since those were reset. I think personally if Snapcraft was at 100% and Snapcraft is advertised more after all that needs doing players might come back.

I wanted to put this out there so the Owners can see what the community think or even have a say this way they can make decisions on future changes but with the communities input also. BUT I need a lot of you who play regular to have a say in everything that you would like to see or potentially see. PLEASE do not be the one to not have your say but complain about it later on when things have been put in place :)

PLEASE send this to all the players you know to get their input also :)
Every single thing she says I want too

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I personally like the layout on snapcraft, but that is likely because we've spent so long learning and looking at it. I would be open to some changes in this regard, but nothing too major. There are a lot of bugs that need fixing, and also we need some new content. I think Snapcraft is a simple server to learn and understand, but also this is helped by the lack of content.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I totally agree, snapcraft has been up and running for more than a decade now. Why lose the name and merge it?
There are many bugs and the gamemodes/resets get quite repetitive. I feel like the owners can change this, especially with 8 developers

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I totally agree, snapcraft has been up and running for more than a decade now. Why lose the name and merge it?
There are many bugs and the gamemodes/resets get quite repetitive. I feel like the owners can change this, especially with 8 developers
Agreed with bummy ^

IDiraa

Iron Miner
I agree with all my friends and staff,
I'm a prison player sense 2017,
Get the old prison back we want it work on 1.8.9.
Prison and kitpvp, is contacted.
When kitpvp reset people trades there money to prison and when prison reset people trade the money to kitpvp.

I want the old snapcraft map where the /warp pvp was smaller than now

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I agree that Snap has its own unique feeling to it, but I wouldn't be mad over some quality of life changes.