Added Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliplays22

First Step
Hey so here is my suggestions

1)*Hunters* so we all know that heads can drop right? so while I was in shower I got some cool ideas like
staff team can make new rank that called Hunter and /bounty system so like I'm put bounty on maarten only hunters will see the bounty msg and once they kill him they get his head and they selling it to heads shop npc (ofc the rank will cost irl money)

2) add on factions that we can get silverfish spawner from special boss (0.01%)

3) add special way to auto farm creeper with fall damage or something like that we got too much farms that we need to grind

4) add types of creepers like throwable creeper insta explode creeper charged creeper

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The rank seems kinda pointless in my opinion, doesn’t really make much sense to need a rank to kill someone for a bounty.

Silver fish spawners should stay as they are now, only found in the end.

Doesn’t creepers take fall damage? That used to be the way to grind them but if that doesn’t work anymore I’d agree to fix that.

OP
OP
Eliplays22

Eliplays22

First Step
The rank seems kinda pointless in my opinion, doesn’t really make much sense to need a rank to kill someone for a bounty.

Silver fish spawners should stay as they are now, only found in the end.

Doesn’t creepers take fall damage? That used to be the way to grind them but if that doesn’t work anymore I’d agree to fix that.

You cant get silverfish spawners and creeper stack plugin make them not working

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with ash here

Status
Not open for further replies.