Survival: Cactus_shop

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Before I start, if you don't play survival this won't involve you.

Cactus Farms are the future of farming on Snapcraft Survival: They do not involve redstone yet can be automatic. They make a decent amount of money if you are starting off, however if you want to make big money you need to think BIG!

Recently I just created a cactus farm which is two sponges by two sponges, which you can buy access too. I made a collection zone which is one sponge big, which if you do buy access to, you will be added to. This collection zone has a chest which collects all the cactuses (the farm is automatic). It also has a warp /warp cactus_farm and is one of the first player warps to have PvP Off. You get your own chest, for your cactuses, there is an afk pool and many more features.

We are always working on improvements on the farm:
Making it 8 sponges
Adding a wall and roof to prevent people from entering without permission
Adding ice under the water so pumpkins come quicker

Some may say that farming isn't profitable and that mining is the way forward. However, with my cactus farm you can make money while you are asleep! You can make money via mining when you are playing, but when your are asleep or at school you could be afk at my farm!

Access is only 5k!
We are running out of spaces so hurry!

Access is lifetime, msg me or send me mail if you are interested.

/warp cactus_farm
PvP Off

Think forward.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Ill definatly buy access!!! Im getting on right now!

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Msg me when you see me in game and I'll make sure you get access.
I can't get on at the moment.
Okay! But make sure to keep me in mind! I really want access so please make room for me!! :-D