Survival player opinions/suggestions

berry cake

Tree Puncher
I'm Sunbi (the noob helper) and I'm here to compile some player suggestions I've received. Everything below comes from forum posts and the survival in-game chat/messages. the suggestions are divided into a few categories.

Economy

- Addition of "back" button for /shop (Players would need to close the shop gui and open it again to view other item categories without the button)
- Substitution of /baltop (/baltop's known to cause server lag. though a ranking system would be needed)
- Perks/random drops for crop harvest (since the server economy is heavily based on mob spawners)
- A command to sell all the items in one's inventory (oftentimes, people need to "Spam" the sell button to sell stuff to /shop ex.) crops, mob loot from spawners)

PVP

-Adjustment to custom enchantments for weapons (some of the enchantments are either known to be too strong or make pvp less fun ex.) Blindness, Ice aspect)
-A more accesible pvp area (From what I've heard, a smaller place where players can't build/place items or jump boost out from the pvp zone would be good. Possibly a gathering area where players can chat too)
-Removal of cobwebs/obsidian from the pvp area (Not only these items, but some items that can't be broken with creative mode are known to cause trouble. ex.)Cobwebs making notch apples glitch, players placing obsidian blocks everywhere)

Server mechanism

- Addition of villager breeding (for more complex and fun villager farming)
- Decayable custom trees (for outlooks)

Others

- Ability to kick a player from one's region (Seems like quite a lot of players are dealing with player harassment in their own regions)
- A bigger room that includes in-depth guides for starters (ex.) sponge protection, key
usages)
-An addition of /withdraw command (to prevent in-game scamming)

Feel free to add more ideas in the comments and share them with the community! fpo