Pending Survival /shop items

Davins

First Step
It would be great if we could have the spawn eggs back into shop mainly villager spawn eggs because villagers are good to trade with and can help out players in variety of ways like food, armor, blocks, emeralds, enchanted books. To have the other spawn eggs would be pretty cool as well for everyone because say you want to build a barn or a exhibit you can use those eggs to have them in said place and for other purposes like maybe to complete a clue scroll.

Also A slime spawner would be a sick addition to all servers like prison, factions, skyblock, survival. I know on survival the slime balls are worth like $4 a piece or something like that and you hardly encounter slimes because the spawn rate is so decreased for natural mobs and brings more variety of mobs to grind.

A wither skeleton spawner would also be an awesome addition to all servers (Mentioned above) because you can grind for wither skeleton heads and coal and bones and also to salvage there stone words for cobble. I dont know about the balance of spawning withers though then but its just a suggestion.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You get the spawn eggs from the crate keys and i personally think it should stay like that, makes it more "rare" per say.

Idk how useful a slime spawner would be to be honest..

Just place a skeleton spawner in the nether? Unless its on servers like factions, survival etc where skulls are suppose to be hard to get.

OP
OP
Davins

Davins

First Step
You get the spawn eggs from the crate keys and i personally think it should stay like that, makes it more "rare" per say.

Idk how useful a slime spawner would be to be honest..

Just place a skeleton spawner in the nether? Unless its on servers like factions, survival etc where skulls are suppose to be hard to get.

There is no way to acquire a villager egg on survival that i know of it would be easier in shop.
Also a slime spawner would be a cool addition and give us something new. I dont own a skeleton spawner in the nether on survival but i have sat at one for like 5-10 mins and none spawned only skeletons probably because of beacon rarity.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
There is no way to acquire a villager egg on survival that i know of it would be easier in shop.
Also a slime spawner would be a cool addition and give us something new. I dont own a skeleton spawner in the nether on survival but i have sat at one for like 5-10 mins and none spawned only skeletons probably because of beacon rarity.
If villager eggs arent in crates or shop, id just suggest adding to the uncommon/common crate. As for the slime spawner it would just be like iron golems i think, there'll be too many of them to make anything of it. And for the wither skeletons on survival, it's not a thing so you have to buy the skulls/star in the shop.

(this is just my opinion)

OP
OP
Davins

Davins

First Step
If villager eggs arent in crates or shop, id just suggest adding to the uncommon/common crate. As for the slime spawner it would just be like iron golems i think, there'll be too many of them to make anything of it. And for the wither skeletons on survival, it's not a thing so you have to buy the skulls/star in the shop.

(this is just my opinion)
villager eggs are not in crates on survival there needs to be a way to acquire them because i have one rn but im not using it because there is like no way to aqcuire more so im keeping mine safe.
i would like to have a slime spawner tho more then a wither skeleton grinder unless they made it so wither skeles only dropped coal for grinding them but i think a slime would be cool and finally /shop would have a use for sellng slime balls!