Taking a Break. ( Mainly Kitpvp )

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
So recently i have seen that there are way more havker than there used to be. There were hackers before but now it seems as though everyone is getting alts and VPNs. Also it seems there are less staff around. Well when staff are on there is a little less hackers but the moment all the staff log off, the hackers come on, on their alts. I dont find it fun to play when half of the players in kitpvp are hacking. Then theres a few in earthgames. The two i games that i play on snapcraft. Im taking a break until there are more staff and a better anti-cheat. I may pop in mostly on weekends. Kitpvp i probably will only play on weekends. Earthgames mostly on weekends and somethpimes on weekdays. Just for anyone who wanted to know.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
If you feel that way then you can try open ticket to report about it?

Minecrap135

Stone Miner

Depression

Gold Miner
Always going to be a problem, maarten has already stated that their anticheat is "as good if not better than badlion's" and thus I don't think it will be updated anytime soon.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
There will always be hackers, staff online or not. However as someone stated above perhaps you could download some recording software and record them yourself? I hope to see you back on eg or kit soon! :)

OP
OP
KA0SDestroyer

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Always going to be a problem, maarten has already stated that their anticheat is "as good if not better than badlion's" and thus I don't think it will be updated anytime soon.
If its good then this anti-cheat should have punished 100000? I also heard 80000 of those are false. So lot to live up to.

There will always be hackers, staff online or not. However as someone stated above perhaps you could download some recording software and record them yourself? I hope to see you back on eg or kit soon! :)
Yes i have a recording software but sometimes whats the point? It sometimes takes 3 years for them to reply.

If you feel that way then you can try open ticket to report about it?
I once opened a thread about toxicity. It got taken down as i didnt put reasons on how it should be stopped or something like that.

Also Jedz. Staff are usually afk or busy talking in chat or just playing factions and survival and ignoring players requests for help. Yes i get that staff have lives and are allowed to enjoy the games in snapcraft. But they are staff. It literally says if you need help to contact a staff member. And almost all of them are afk in game and on the forums what are you supposed to do if theres a hacker? Record them? Yea they'll get banned 2 days later for a week only. Then never again, sometimes rarely they might ban them again. But then the hackers get on their alts. So ip ban them. Sure some may have vpns but most of them might not since hackers are usually 7 and 8 year olds.

I may even quit snapcraft for the weekdays since the time i play st no one is on and more than half of kitpvp players are hacking. Earthgames is way too easy. I literally joined a game when my team was had 70 kills and i got 60 kills at the end.

Also after the maintenance i have been getting 50-80 more ping than usual. It messes up my bow shots and my hits register after 5 years. The staff may disagree but since when did most of the staff notice anything? They dont know what ghost clients, safe aura, and auto clicking look like. Then theres the guy with that quarter of a block more reach than you. When you fight them and record it looks they are hacking. You make a ticket about it, and then staff say there isnt enough proof.

I should probably stop now cause i think im rambling.

PS: Not targeted at all of the staff.
PPS: And now the hate begins. ( Keep in mind haters, irdc what you think ). That ptobably is gonna get me more hate, eh.