Teaming on KitPvP

Is Teaming annoying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadinq_

First Step
I have a question for all kitpvp players. Does it not get boring teaming with a huge bunch of people and then 2/3 v 1ing others? This is the reason I really hate teaming unless the person pays or we friends from before but that's it.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't mind teaming, but other people getting into my fights, 2v1ing etc. can become quite boring.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Looking at it from a new players perspective, it is quite annoying for them if they die 5 seconds after they drop down to a bunch of teamed templars

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I wouldn’t say annoying, but it can definitely be frustrating sometimes. What alternatives do you suggest to fix this issue?

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Agree with bum and guarde here

Elitezy

First Step
I have a question for all kitpvp players. Does it not get boring teaming with a huge bunch of people and then 2/3 v 1ing others? This is the reason I really hate teaming unless the person pays or we friends from before but that's it.
tbh, i don't enjoy teaming it's just easier when i'm trying to go for a kill streak and i have a few mates to have my back if i get low... that's the only reason

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Paying for team is honestly the most annoying part of kitpvp it ruins the fun of the game when all the ranks are teamed with eachother and everyone else just gets 3v1d

AlphaViruss

First Step
Looking at it from a new players perspective, it is quite annoying for them if they die 5 seconds after they drop down to a bunch of teamed templars

Facts!! I only started 3 days ago and teaming is extremely annoying! Getting 2v1ned or 2+v1 is very unfair especially when we don't have good loot. It's hard to get good loot for new players like me. I gotta actually get friends to come to play on the server with me to actually have fun. Sometimes there are some new kids and have about the same gear as I do and it gets really fun. I'd recommend the server adding another benefit for Member Rank since there isn't much. Teaming besides teaming your own gang members should be against the rules tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.