Texture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Hi,
I am looking to use a new texture pack. If you do know a good one comment it down below. Which ever texture pack I use, the player who put it in the comments will either recieve, 500 in Factions or 1.5k in Survival. Good Luck!

StraightUpKlUe

Tree Puncher
Building wise? Or PvPing wise?

If building I recommend either faithful 32, or sleekcraft(posted in another thread under resource packs)

If for pvping, I recommend one of the creepycraft texture packs(look it on youtube) or you could you use mine, it's a mix of building blocks that look really nice, and the pvp items such as, diamond sword, potions etc all look nice LINK- http://www.mediafire.com/?uvtx72tyja4j0d8

Kath

Creeper Hugger
You could always look into the Resource Packs section of the forums :-P, but other than that I like to use CreepyCraft, Faithful, Abduction, or Sphax

Fried

Stone Miner
i use faithful, and for fun,Doge_Craft_Fixed_2

The wolfs are turned into Shiba inus,diamonds turn into dogecoins diamondblocks- Block of Dogecoins Diamond ore-Dogecoin ore

juicy_potatoe12

Diamond Miner
lol idontuseit that's basically faithful w/ custom blue in it (Like the hotbar box is blue, the pause menu is blue and the MC menu is just.. lava?)
Good, but not my cup of tea :-P I just use faithful (Once you use it. Minecraft normal textures look horrible xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.