Thanks So Much!

Nakabox

Gold Miner
One sec dab

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Ok everybody,
Let me tell you that solo_hunter is just a beast... Have u ever paid somebody 1k or something and pressed two letters then pressed tab to auto enter the rest of their name? Then you pay the person and realize you just payed a random person 1k. So after that, you beg and plead for the 1k back... But they don't give it so you rage.
Well as you might know, yesterday I got scammed about a stack of gapples, a set of p4 and diamond blocks in factions. I was not in the greatest mood. So today I was playing snapcraft factions while trying to make a deal with a different person (solbady). When I'm paying him I type sol(tab) and think I pay solbady. This deal was bigger than most deals... One that involved 100k as a matter of fact. As you may guess I carelessly paid the wrong person 100k, solo_hunter. Without me even asking he just gives me back the 100k because he knows I mispaid. Is that not generous... the nicest move I've seen in SC factions, land of scamming? HUGE SHOUTOUT TO solo_hunter once again. Thx so much! We need more people like you!
Awh, that's kind. Especially in Factions since "scamming is allowed."