THE introduction

Carlito A

First Step
This is actually from my "about you" on my page. I have been playing on this server for about 2-3 weeks now, but I hope that I continue playing on this server until I drop :)

Hello! My IGN is A1phaP5YKO, I am currently 17 years of age and currently living in Seoul, South Korea!
As a player among thousands of millions of MineCraft players, I enjoy playing this game, and I know, that for a fact, that the millions of other people enjoy this game as much as I have. I hope to get along with the players and I hope to blend in well in this diverse server. Please take me in well, and I am grateful to be playing with a great community called, Snapcraft. どうぞよろしくおいしますね!Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu ne! Its a pleasure to meet you all!

P.S. I also noticed on the "Staff Applications" page (https://snapcraft.net/helper/) it says that to be staff you must be an active player for 2 months... is that for 2 months In game with total in game time? Or two months playing on this server?

Last edited:

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! Regarding the staff applications question it means you need to have played Snapcraft for at least 2 months, it isn't to do with your playtime. Good luck if you decide to apply in the future! :)

OP
OP
Carlito A

Carlito A

First Step
Welcome to the forums! Regarding the staff applications question it means you need to have played Snapcraft for at least 2 months, it isn't to do with your playtime. Good luck if you decide to apply in the future! :)

Thanks! That cleared up the fog quite well! I'm thinking of applying however, I don't know how much time I would need to put into the server as well as maintaining good time management (especially now that I'm a High School senior)

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome! :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome!

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Welcome! :-D