The Old Old Old Hunger Games

StarStrike

Iron Miner
The most recent hunger games I remember was the one that actually randomized the chest contents ( Idk if they updated it again). B4 that( maybe a 2012-2015 they had 3 or 4 maps where they had 3 maine biomes(Tundra, Desert, and Valley) and the chests weren't randomized you could find the same items in the chests every game. And B4 THAT(2011)I was introduced to the server and they had one hunger games map where we spawned in the ocean and there were NO chests and we had to craft our own stuff and when the hunger games ended we were sent back to the server spawn.

Anyone remember this xd?

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
yeah, I joined this server the moment I realized people were making hunger games minecraft server xD.
But when I joined hg wasn't out yet so I went on survival and my journey began :)

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nu ;-; I joined when they had the awesome HG with breakable blocks and chests that always had the same stuff. A smaller getting border which gave you damage if you stood in there, and some secret spots with useful stuff... Oh how I loved this.

OP
OP
StarStrike

StarStrike

Iron Miner
Nu ;-; I joined when they had the awesome HG with breakable blocks and chests that always had the same stuff. A smaller getting border which gave you damage if you stood in there, and some secret spots with useful stuff... Oh how I loved this.
Yeah I got more active on the server at that point but I first came on in the beta-ish stage