The scam incident of 08/02

raaka_peruna

First Step
Alright there was a lot of discussion about this, whether it was a scam or a trick or what - I'm still serious enough that I took the time to make a snapcraft profile to tell you all about this.

A player by the name DELTA9999999 (Who then changed his name to jorjano125, then to Jordan_belfortt) said he would give back to the community and have a free spawner giveaway. He made a chestshop and some lucky dude got a rabbit spawner for 1 dollar. Then he said he would put a cow spawner to the chest next to it for the same price. There was lots of people furiously clicking the chest waiting to get a free cow spawner. But instead he put one cauldron for 1 700 000 dollars on sale and due to a lag and trying to get a cowspawner I bought over 20 million worth of cauldrons. I know that at least player named Maikel_dw accidentally bought one too. He refused to give us the money back and the whole chat started arguing about the subject. Deadly_k1tten came online a bit too late to witness this incident, but there were a lot of players there who possibly saw the whole thing.

Most likely he was tricking us with his alt and now he has changed to Donnie_azoff1 because the same amount of money appeared on his new account - he even told us we should just get over it. Everyone agreed that whether it was a scam or not, we should have gotten our money back.

Sorry about the ranting, I tried to keep it professional and all but I just spent months and months on end playing everyday for hours to get that money together and now I'm pretty much back to where I started. All I'm hoping is that any of you would avoid these kind of tricks. I sort of lost my will to play and now I'm having a break from skyblock, I might return later since there still are some great, friendly people on the server.

//// After the infamous giveway was over I was banned from the island. The chat caught on fire since everybody was arguing and spamming. I didn't realize to take a screenshot before BumBuDumDum advised me to do so, and therefore I only got my purchases and me saying bro that was a scam (:-D)

14937849.jpg

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Bruh

JoeyBagels

Tree Puncher
He said he spent all the money. He spent 2 Million on me. Bought out all my Vote Keys. Next time you login DM me and ill give you 2 Million