Time For Me To Say Goodbye... Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJoshDaWolf

Iron Miner
Hello people of snapcraft!, I'm Minethatmineboy, the pvp legend from sc 2 as some of your lovely people may refer to me as out there, and i am here to say.. That i will quit snapcraft for GOOD this time. I would just like to tell everyone about the amazing adventures i had on this amazing server. Some good, some bad, but overall they were some of the best times of my life. I will never forget these people that contributed in making minecraft so awesome for me!:
Tsshaik: Jason, you're awesome! Good to know that i have someone good to be there with me, i will never forget the first time you ever heard my voice and it freaked you out xDD. Also the time when me and my friends ganged up on you in dia back in sc 2.
GuardeYard (AKA Banana_Bliss): Though we haven't talked much, i used to look at you as a friendly rival in the pvp department, but also as a good friend, it's a bit disappointing that we never actually got to skype each other, but it was still fun having you around to make my mc experience on sc that much better! :-D.
Magic_Chicken: You are an amazing friend to me Kaleb, i will never forget the time when i killed you back in sc 2 and you hackusated me, but then me, you, Nate, and Nathan became friends. You'll still always be a brother to me, and i hope that we can talk soon! <33
2poorformoney: Nathan, we we're still really good friends! I know that we haven't talked much lately, but i will solemnly swear to commit to go and talk to you if you're ever available so we can catch up man! :-DD. Though you may have betrayed me long ago due to specific circumstances, i still forgive you and you're still one of my best friends! Love you man, and i'll see you soon! <3
nateminer02: You were a pro-ish at pvp Nate, and i'll never forget the time when you rode on a baby horse at spawn back in sc 2,and you sang the song, "Mah horse is amazing" xD. You have moved on with other things, but you will never be forgotten!
smallpiggy: You helped me through tough times when i was depressed, you were there for me, i will never forget the time when me, Kaleb, and Nathan made you laugh when we said to you, "we call him smallpiggy cause he GOT a smallpiggy". Stay awesome man, and peace!
ghosthunter0950 (AKA DarkClarity): ghosthunter: i remember the times when me and my brother tried to kill you in your dia, and when you killed me in me p3 dia when i lagged long ago, but i forgive you for that and i'm glad that you helped me get better at pvp, not just soup pvp, but pvp in general, i'm glad that we became great friends and that i got to know you as a person that i looked up to! Stay safe mah man, and take care! Also "believe in the heart of the cards, Yugi" xD.
ShaunSkats (AKA SpeedStain): We'll still see eachother Shaun, you were annoying at first, but then i found out that you kept talking about me about how cool of a guy i was, and how much you respected me, especially the time we were in a group call and you were about to call me a skrub, but then you corrected yourself and said "whatsup man" xD. You're a great guy, and peace!!
CyberMist: You. Are. AMAZING. You're a really funny guy Tyler, and you are such an amazing friend, maybe we can see each other soon lol, but anyways, thank you for making my mc such an amazing time! You have always stayed positive and never took anything too seriously, and that's what i am very blessed to get from you. Stay cool Tyler, and i'll see you later! (eyyy, that rhyme tho)
And last, but NOT LEAST..
CosmicL12: Kat, you have drastically changed my life, though we split up and things aren't the same anymore, im just so blessed that i got to know somebody like you that made me feel like i was actually important, like i mattered, you have changed me in more ways than you can POSSIBLY imagine, and i am forever grateful, wub you Kat, and i'll see you later!! <33

So that was everyone that i can think of that made a difference in my entire life, goes to show you that sometimes, meeting people over the internet across the world and talking to them can be quite the thrill. ;-) .
Well i guess i better get going, it was a privilege to get to know all of you people! I had a blast while is lasted! I love you all, and Goodbye Snapcraft!!!!! Much Love!!! <3333

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Pce man even though this isn't a goodbye for me since we can still play together and talk on Skype. But it sucks that another OG left kit.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hah, I didn't make the cut. It's ok Vicky, it's ok Vicky.
It was a great time with you, Onii-chan! Thank you for being there when I was lost and or sad, thank you for listening for me after all this time - you're welcome I did too :) You're a seriously nice, sweet and caring guy, and I hope maybe we can catch up a bit on skype (after I'm actually allowed again) and talk a bit. I'm happy we have people like you in our community, thank you for being a friend and my older brother >.< Ily <3 Farewell, good luck with studies, and have a good life, a sweet guy like you deserves it!

P.S - There are a lot of girls, you'll get 'em ;-) <3
I'll never forget your deep voice, and how much you joke about dirty stuff. xD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye josh, hope you have a good time doing whatever you're doing IRL :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Da munsta...
Oh, all the names bring back memorys...
Kit2 is when I started all that pvp thing. Where I met all those legends such as you, my friend. I've always looked up to you (and ghost). You'll be missed, farewell. And I kinda feel appreciated being tagged <3 You still have my skype, I believe, feel free to text me whenever you want.
And don't forget...

..Pause for dramatical effect...

- Guard

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye (again) Minethat! Pop back soon!

iMoonZz

Stone Miner
Welp, farewell!

StarryOmen

Stone Miner
Aw.. It's sad to see you go, I didn't know you very well but I hope you have had a great time on the community. Hope you come by sometimes, though!

I0reo

Gold Miner
I don't know you that well but I remember all the times when U kicked my ass at kit pvp but Sad 2 see u go Farewell

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
Wooow... why am I not here? Do you not remember the times when you could fly in pvp zone and I use to annoy you like crazy and you absolutely hated me as I interrupted 1v1's then flew away so i wouldn't die then come back and do it again.. I thought you loved me anyways... guess not you savage man

Status
Not open for further replies.