Today's News! Feb. 05, 2020

AnHonestReporter

First Step
I would like to start this post by apologizing for my extreme absence from this publication. I have been active in the field researching controversial topics, getting interviews with A-List server personalities, and most importantly improving the lives of snapcraft civilians by exposing injustices.

Forum News:
1. For the first story today, some users are reporting that the "Post New Thread" button in the prison section of the forums doesn't work sometimes. This has the server buzzing with whispers and cries of conspiracy. Could the rumors be true? Could it be that some higher power is trying to silence prison players? Personally, I don't buy it yet, but if these many years of reporting have taught me anything, it's that sometimes its the most improbable things turn out to be the truth. I'll keep investigating of course and keep you all posted.

Server News:
1. Today marks day 36 of the collapsed mine crisis on the survival server. Following an explosion deep in an active diamond mine, 2 survival players were left trapped with only 10 days of food rations. On day 6 the collapsed mine was discovered and an investigation of mine logs found that the 2 brave players were still missing. A supply line has been set up, but recovering the men from the mine could take up to 2 more months.

2. In lighter news, today on the Skyblock server a player has passed the record for most roses stored on a solo island ever. 11ToesEaten now holds the record with an unbelievable 692,010 roses.

3. The Sponge Day Committee has asked me to let you know that the Sponge Day Celebrations will be held, as scheduled, on the LuckyBlock server THIS Saturday. Food and drinks will be included for FREE! There will also be live Interpretive dance, freshly brewed potions, and, of course, the annual crowning of the sponge king and queen! Don't miss out, be sure to stop by!

Thank you beloved readers,
AnHonestReporter

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Fake news owo

Akiaume

Tree Puncher
I thought this was a hoot. :XD: