Pending Toggle useless spam messages

Zarenoqu

First Step
Hello dear Maarten, admin or whoever reads this,

So we had a little discussion on skyblock. We talked about the risk for people getting false banned for afk grinding, because they dont see the helper/mods messages in chat trough the whole spam messages you get when killing mobs. Furthermore being unable to read the chat lowers the fun of grinding.Thats why I would like to suggest a toggling tool.

for:

-chestshops (I dont know why but there are people who like to spam our chestshop and our whole chat turns red because our "shop is out of stock". Its super annoying and it makes chatting impossible. Our only solution are island bans if the person doesnt stop spam using them)

- perks (It doesnt matter if u mine or kill your whole chat is full of this useless messages. Even for staff. How should a helper help me when he cant read the chat because he is grinding? I had this issue serval times and needed to ask people on discord for ingame help)

-tokens/mcmmo levels (currently I have the highest mining Mcmmo level on the skyblock server. If I mine my chat is so spammed I cant read any messages)

All in all I guess skyblock isnt the only server where people have this kind of issue.

I hope you can consider adding a chat toggeling tool.

Thank you very much for reading my suggestion.

Zarenoqu

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
+1 agree especially with perk and token notifications (on all servers not just skyblock) :)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
+1 - prevents annoying spam so yesyes! And it means if a staff is spamming you to check if you're afk or not, you can see the messages :-P

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Agree with the suggestions - Staff really do spam you though, so you'd see the messages if you were attentive

/Chestshop togglemessages is a thing rn, but I think it's a bit buggy

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
+1

iDell

Iron Miner
+1

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
/mcnotify turns off mcmmo levelup messages