Too Many 'kids' On The Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank

Gold Miner
Personally, I believe that there are too many immature 'kids' defined by age or maturity. I mean, I'm in kitpvp at the moment and being trash-talked by 11 year olds saying that I shouldn't be playing minecraft because I'm 17 and I am being told to 'get a life' do they realise that the server is ran by people aged 17+. Seriously, any 'kid' I come across is always mean and talk trash 24/7. Hopefully something can be implemented to stop all these kids from even speaking trash whatsoever.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Personally, I believe that there are too many immature 'kids' defined by age or maturity. I mean, I'm in kitpvp at the moment and being trash-talked by 11 year olds saying that I shouldn't be playing minecraft because I'm 17 and I am being told to 'get a life' do they realise that the server is ran by people aged 17+. Seriously, any 'kid' I come across is always mean and talk trash 24/7. Hopefully something can be implemented to stop all these kids from even speaking trash whatsoever.

At times staff isn't on so without proof nothing much can be done you should get proof and report. Turning chat off is the best option,Some people don't stop so turn chat off and wait for staff to handle.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Some little kids do think they're all that. I just choose to ignore them.

OP
OP
Dank

Dank

Gold Miner
You have to remember that this is a Minecraft server that is targeted for younger kids, so naturally more younger kids will play than older kids. Since younger kids are usually immature, this is to be expected. But, this doesn't mean that only little kids play Snapcraft. Take Pokemon for example. Targeted for little kids, but there are a lot of fans who are much older then the target audience (thejwittz, matpat, me, ect).

The fact that PVP, and then just rage is so pathetic, if they want to fight, do it fairly. I've been called on hacks so much recently because I can strafe, I've asked them to record me too!

Oh my god! That's so weird that you mentioned pokemon as I am watching it right now :c! That's something i'll never grow out of!

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to online gaming..?
It's the same for every game. You got the xbox-live kids that have all somehow procreated with your mother, the League of Legends players that think suicide is the best option for you, and Minecraft players with some strange superiority complex.

Also, deleted a bunch of messages here. This is a forum, not a witchhunt. Not all of you were much better than those "kids", may I remind you. Complaining about them publicly doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you seem bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.