Tp killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinywolf

First Step
While I was playing I was trying to scam (which is allowed). I don't usually scam but I was in desperate need on money. Anyway the Minecraft player SatanWillEatYou asked me to tp to him. So I did. Little did I know he was in the pvp mine and I was killed along with my possessions including 67 levels of experience. I believe youcef11 was also in as I was trying to scam hima s well. Because they both msged me around the same time a very similar message. Unfortunatly I can't take a screenshot as it never occurred for me to do it at that time. I quickly typed /staff and went to kitpvp but I forgot that that wipes out the chat history so all I have is how much you believe me on this.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
This is not the proper place to report a player. However, you may report a player using this link: https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open (Make sure the department of the ticket is set to 'Player Reports). Keep in mind, you must have some sort of efficient proof so we can contribute said proof, to punishment of the player(s). Thank you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.