Status
Not open for further replies.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
CIPZyLJ
Hello there

This is more of a quality of life upgrade that I've been hoping to see on Snapcraft for quite a while now.

At the moment you need 100 levels (30'970 EXP) to be able to get 500 tokens from /enchant. If you accidentally grind to lvl 200 (148'087 EXP) you would only be able to claim 1000 Tokens from /enchant instead of 2000 tokens -> (148'087 : 30'970 = 4.78 ~ 4 times)

The reason why this happens is because as you level up, the amount of EXP per EXP level goes up exponentially. My suggestion is to not deduct levels, but deduct EXP when you trade in for tokens. There has to be a use for the command /exp after all. This has the massive benefit of not always having to open up /enchant every time 100 levels are reached. Instead you can keep grinding knowing that your EXP is going up linearly.

Suggestions would be mighty appreciated (y)

-Bum
https://imgur.com/a/CIPZyLJ
CIPZyLJ

Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Yeah I like this

TubbleBunny

First Step
I grind alot on skyblock for /levels and for tokens and i find it also super annoying that i have to stop grinding everytime just to open up /enchant and trade in xp levels. I realpy want this put into the game where you trade in exp not exp levels

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Yeah sure, don't see why not +1

Status
Not open for further replies.