Trades

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
So I have a load of stuff on survival that I want to trade for stuff in factions. I have 10k 4 sponges a skills spawner p4 armour highly damaged god set that can be made to p4 armour and I have a house a farm (made out of quartz) and potions and a lot of other stuff so you can say what you need and what you can give in factions

Looking for in factions
Armour prot 4 or prot 3
Potions
Tools
Money
Sugarcane
Dirt and water buckets

Please trade I need the money and armour and potions badly

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I have money and what you start with. I'd make some trade though.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I have tons of potions I can trade to.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I can give you everything I have in factions for the god sword and 1 sponge?

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
All the starting stuff, diamond armor, $500, i think some tnt and some other stuff I cant remember.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
So I have a load of stuff on survival that I want to trade for stuff in factions. I have 10k 4 sponges a skills spawner p4 armour highly damaged god set that can be made to p4 armour and I have a house a farm (made out of quartz) and potions and a lot of other stuff so you can say what you need and what you can give in factions

Looking for in factions
Armour prot 4 or prot 3
Potions
Tools
Money
Sugarcane
Dirt and water buckets

Please trade I need the money and armour and potions badly
I have a full prot III set, how much would you give me in survival?

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
ill trade u 10 sets of p4. how much u want? we can make the deal in our f home since we both are in the same faction

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
This is Dumb! lots of people are rating dumb and it look like people are in trouble. I was rated dumb twice in a hateful way and I rated dumb back. I see what Arronn meant now. Uh oh.

P.S. I didn't realize this wasn't allowed though I should have know it not to be a good idea. I'll remove my ratings if the other party will remove theirs.

OP
OP
Idontrox

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
ill trade u 10 sets of p4. how much u want? we can make the deal in our f home since we both are in the same faction

I'll trade you my skelly spawner full access and my sharp v sword and p4 legs and p4 chest fully repaired and potions and about 50 heads.