Undoing A Command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camyboy

First Step
I just spent a week playing zombieV until I had enough money to buy that diamond sword that costs 10,000 money. So I finally had enough, and i went ahead and bought it. And I sold my iron sword too. Once I was had the diamond sword I joined a game. However, I couldn't find any zombies. So I opened the chat and pressed up arrow key to use my latest command, thinking it was /leave, but of course my latest command was /sell.
So my shiny, glimmering, diamond sword just vanished. I know, it was stupid of me, but please can you tell me how to undo this horrible mistake. Because I spent so long saving up for it I would be gutted if I can't get it back.
Thanks.
Minecraft username:
camyboy292292

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
There is no proof that you had the sword or that you sold it. Therefore, you could be lying and just wanting a sword for free. Also, it's not staff's problem, it's your fault that you sold the sword. The best way to solve this problem is by saving up for another one.

OP
OP
C

camyboy

First Step
Okay, first I want to tell you that I'm not lying, Snapcraft was the first server I ever played on so I wouldn't risk getting my account banned. But, if you still don't believe me I will post a screenshot tomorrow of me with 5000money, the amount that I got for selling my diamond sword. Yes it was a mistake and I completely understand if Snapcraft can't help me. Also, say I haven't played ZombieV in more then 3 months, would my progress be lost? Because I used to be rank 7 on ZombieV but I lost everything. I'm guessing it was because I didn't play for a long time??? Thanks

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
There is nothing staff can do in this situation. I'm very sorry about this and the only thing you can do is to earn the money back.

LegalSense

Void Walker
how much does a iron sword sell for
The full price to buy one is 600. So the selling price would be 300.

Also since it seems you're new to the forums, please keep in mind to check the dates on threads. If you post on a thread that is 2-3 weeks old and no one has commented on it that is considered necroposting and it bumps the thread to the top of the list. Hope you keep that in mind, I don't blame you since you're new to the forums. But welcome!

Locking thread to prevent further replies,

Status
Not open for further replies.