Unfair ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was recently banned by a helper under the alias "Legitmon." The reasoning for this ban is that I supposedly have an inappropriate name as it "pokes fun at a group." I have never known about a group under this name, or something along it's lines. I had chosen this name before I joined Snapcraft and never had any ill will to anyone. The ban was for only 30 minutes, but I am simply frustrated at this as it did not seem very fair. Thank you.

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Hello, I was recently banned by a helper under the alias "Legitmon." The reasoning for this ban is that I supposedly have an inappropriate name as it "pokes fun at a group." I have never known about a group under this name, or something along it's lines. I had chosen this name before I joined Snapcraft and never had any ill will to anyone. The ban was for only 30 minutes, but I am simply frustrated at this as it did not seem very fair. Thank you.
If you feel your ban is unfair make a support ticket by clicking here: Support although if you say it was only 30 minutes and your ban is gone just speak with an admin or the owner here: Staff

Butters

Zombie Killer
As SnapCraftPanda stated above, you can appeal your punishment if you believe it was unfair. Although, I'd recommend waiting to see if your ban gets extended beyond 30 minutes. If your ban is only 30 minutes, it's still being decided if your ban will be extended or not, so appeal if it does end up being extended further.

Status
Not open for further replies.