Voting not working <-- LOOK

Stoney426

First Step
Hi dere, I voted the past two days on all 5 sites, and only got 3 vote crate keys and $75 from voting, I usually should be getting 5 right and $125? well Is it possible I can get the missing 4 vote crates and $100 from the last two days? And also I used some keys and Didn't get the items it told me I won.

Thank you,
Stoney.

Last edited:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, I have similar problem as your in past. I have contact to owner of Snapcraft and he said try email to website which one that haven't give you key. If you are not sure which one that haven't give me key. Then you need to test each website.

Or you get silly mistake by type wrong username? Sometimes it happened to me.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Then try find their email to send see how to fix it.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Your post makes very little sense. I understand your problem but I swear it was $500 per vote, a vote key, and no XP. I wonder if your telling the truth about what is happening or you are confused. Also, you put a vote key in the crate and got nothing? Was your inventory full? Did you try to duplicate or glitch the key? I can understand that sometimes the sites dont give keys. I have had 4 when its supposed to be 5. Waite on the site after voting till you see a confirmation message. Other than that, try to capture your other problems with a screen recorder. Snapcraft wont just give you "missing" stuff or money or xp because you say your missing it. Imagine if they did that, lol.
I hope your problem gets fixed.

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
Your post makes very little sense. I understand your problem but I swear it was $500 per vote, a vote key, and no XP. I wonder if your telling the truth about what is happening or you are confused. Also, you put a vote key in the crate and got nothing? Was your inventory full? Did you try to duplicate or glitch the key? I can understand that sometimes the sites dont give keys. I have had 4 when its supposed to be 5. Waite on the site after voting till you see a confirmation message. Other than that, try to capture your other problems with a screen recorder. Snapcraft wont just give you "missing" stuff or money or xp because you say your missing it. Imagine if they did that, lol.
I hope your problem gets fixed.
On KitPvP it gives you less money and xp bottles, I'm assuming that's the server they're talking about.