Well Hey There...

iVictimize

Stone Miner
Hey my name is Anthony but my IGN is iVictimize. I'm 16 years old and like to play games and apps including Minecraft. I enjoy KitPvP, Factions, and Skyblock. I can be competitive at times but not harsh about it. I've been playing MC for a few years now and have had my fair share of being staff on some servers. I like no specific genre of music, anything works. I drink a small cup of Columbian coffee (black) every morning to start the day. I train in martial arts but I don't compete. My favorite place to vacate to is WildWood NJ, just went back yesterday :). I have an xbox 360, ps3, xbox one, two computers and a laptop. I don't always go for a run but when I do, I use shoes. I'm sure there is much more for me to share but can't think off the top of my head. Anyway.... hi...

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you haven't tried Gabber (music genre) yet, I'd like you to test it. I love it! Just try one of these artists: General mumble (Spott), HACKD, Super Saw Hoover, Dynamite Grizzly. On BandCamp you can find tracks from 'em in the Pinkamena Party III. Hope you enjoy, HUEHUE

Also, welcome to the Snapcraft forum :3

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Welcome, to the Forum of Snapcraft! Here, you can get rekt by me, or get rekt by me more! Enjoy getting rekt!

(Just kidding, hope to see you around <3)

Aly

Gold Miner
Welcomeeee ! Enjoy the fun of Snapcraft!!! You can find me in Creative, AlyTehPanda :-O :)

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Basically know your life story. Give me your address while you're at it ;-)

The part that really threw me was the coffee part, o k

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Your profile pic is 11/10.
Welcome to snapcraft, Anthony!

OP
OP
iVictimize

iVictimize

Stone Miner
Thank you all, this is going to be a great experience on SnapCraft already I can tell. And thanks Wacky, shes my wolf and was just calm enough to wear my hat wile she was gazing out the window at something, probably a car or a bird.

Reactions: Aly

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Welcome to SNAPPY CRAFT!
Hope you enjoy your time on le server and les forums.