Well, it has been okay, but I'm Audi5000 here

Baroness Tam

Tree Puncher
I am a person that does a lot of build in red brick, backed clay, and quartz bits. So I normally spend months plus gathering enough mats to make the castle, once I find. I get too bored in creative, need at least monsters.
I've been so busy grinding I haven;t been very social. And I wasn't using the account this name connects to.

You'll see me on radar in votes as AidakoneBelasko

I personally gave up any and all aspects of pvp the start of this year between being underwhelmed by 1.9 and not liking what an arse I am when part of a faction. And also it is lonely because very few of my friends or family will step foot on pvp server with me unless I can make pearl proof fortress and protect them in total (which got me good at pvp. Steep learning curve there. I only started playing in 2014)
I erased all the servers off my list but 4 (5 if you count friend's private FTB server).
Well least vote day gets faster to finish now. Now it is one modded 1.8, one survival 1.8, one survival 1.9.10

Add to that if I am going to play faction or mess with purge style, I prefer mianite style (limited faction number).

I barely have time to get my actual playtime done so the thought of starting at zero... AGAIN is not appealing to me. Finding my WIP gone between a 7 day period, specially since I have been playing more this summer was deflating. I just don;t have it in me to rebuild

It is opposite of appealing.

My fiance, son, and cousin barely will be on even slightly modded servers with me. They were strict vanilla until recent.

Things I liked about Snapcraft: Smooth play on servers. Claims. Hub. Vote key system. large enough for hubs to have more then a few people at any given time but not so large you never recognize names in chat.

You guys are simply not going to be compatible enough for my situation to take a piece of my valuable spare time or spare cash. Wish you luck as the MS overlords tighten the chain on Mojang to kill non realm servers. Have Fun :3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome