What Do You Reccomend

Backus

Void Walker
I always use bandicam but if you are recording for like "Playing snapcraft.." I'd just buy something so there is no watermark lol

Bas

BTS
OBS (open broadcaster software)

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
It's not free, but FRAPS is a great one if you want. I got it for free, though. I have my resources.

Bas

BTS
It's not free, but FRAPS is a great one if you want. I got it for free, though. I have my resources.
FRAPS eats too much performance to make a good video - At this point, I really recommend OSB, There is no other recording software that is able to record in this high quality using so less performance.
Keep in mind you have to edit the settings for local recording because they are default to streaming and that decreases the quality.
For help with settings see:

LegalSense

Void Walker
FRAPS eats too much performance to make a good video - At this point, I really recommend OSB, There is no other recording software that is able to record in this high quality using so less performance.
Keep in mind you have to edit the settings for local recording because they are default to streaming and that decreases the quality.
For help with settings see:
Any idea how to add sources to record screen/minecraft? ;-;

Bas

BTS
Any idea how to add sources to record screen/minecraft? ;-;
At the sources box on the bottom (Right white empty box) right click -> Add -> Game capture -> Select the Minecraft process (Minecraft must be started)

Reeive

Zombie Killer
Also another problem with fraps is that if you are using the old mc launcher (the one that does require java),
when you close fraps, the game will crash. (but if you use the newer launcher that doesn't require java, it works fine)