What has Eg come to...

ReportMy1Hit

First Step
So Me and xSuperMLGPvPx (Another vip) were in a game just now (Finished at 3:01AM EST) and this game was more than interesting. We managed to clutch a comeback against 4 hackers. Names were Satiri, The_Basco, ghostman(numbers) and Demoon*Something else here*. What's the current record for banned hxckers in one recording with no cuts?

But seriously, the amount of hackers that I've seen in Eg games without staff is absolutely amazing. If games with staff, the hackers just leave and join another game or come back at another time. There needs to be a change somewhere. Me and many others are getting tired of joining games and spotting multiple hackers.

OP
OP
R

ReportMy1Hit

First Step
Staff in disguise?
I feel like that might be a good idea. I'd suggest /vanish and for them to spectate players but with recent events that happened idk if I'd trust helpers with /v and we are already low on staff in terms of staff being online on earth games so making it mod+ only wouldn't help at all...

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Just contact a mod or higher when there's someone hacking, they can go in /v.
When a helper is trusted enough they become a mod.

OP
OP
R

ReportMy1Hit

First Step
Just contact a mod or higher when there's someone hacking, they can go in /v.
When a helper is trusted enough they become a mod.
That's the problem. I've asked staff to come from other gamemodes to check out eg but they are always "Busy" with some bs nonsense 95% of the time. Getting staff from other gamemodes isn't an option really. When it gets to the point where you encounter a dozen hackers within 1-2 hours, there needs to be a change somewhere to reduce that amount.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
With the hackers which leave when a staff member joins why don't you record them? That's why we have the reports section. :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you want better staff not doing "bs nonesense 95% of the time", you can apply and try to make it better.
And as Crafter already said, if you're able to, record them yourself and staff will ban them when there's enough evidence.
I meant to put staff in disguise while they're playing and make them look like normal players (I personally think it would get too boring for mods to be in vanish spectating hours for hours. After all, they've got better things to do, don't they?).