Which Is The Best Type Of Zombie In Call Of Duty?

Which Zombies is your favorite?

• Sledgehammer's Zomibes

• Treyarch's Zombies

Results are only viewable after voting.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Hey guys, Victor here!

As most of you huge console gamers know, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare's Havoc DLC comes with a brand new mode called "Exo Zombies". In Exo Zombies, some infected will be wearing Exo Suits, which allows them to boost jump and do other Exo maneuvers from the Campaign and Multiplayer. There are also special types of zombies, ranging from EMP Zombies that temporary disable your Exo Suit to Contagious Zombies (I don't know the official names) that when they hit you, you have a limited amount of time to de-contaminate yourself before you turn into a zombie.

Details aside, the main difference between Exo Zombies and previous Zombies from World at War and Black Ops 1/2 is the developing company. Sledgehammer games made Exo Zombies, and Treyarch made the original Zombies. My question for you today is: Which zombies do you like more, Sledgehammer's Zombies or Treyarch's Zombies? Feel free to comment on why your favorite is your favorite.

Gameplay of each type of Zombies can be easily found on YouTube if you wish.

twok

Stone Miner
Dude *facepalm* Exo zombies? really? Do they even have a right to make zombies xd
Its better because its not too Overpowered and its actually challenging and also i like the fact that other players have regular guns but you have a limited chance to get a Wonder weapon and when you get a wonder weapon you are the boss of the lobby. True dis.

P.S Exo zombies sucks anyways

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
Here's the thing... Treyarchs zombies has a awesome story line to it if you've played all the zombies by treyarch. Exo zombies ive played it's honestly not that bad.. But there are some things within it that could be changed like the fact that the shock zombies have a reach that is like commando pro in mw2.. Exo zombies is really easy in the beginning but once you start getting high in the rounds it starts to get hard because of the shock zombies and the infected round.. But rather than that Exo zombies isn't that horrible could be better tho.. I like treyarchs better

S

Supercharlieful

I'd probably say Treyarch's lay out of the actually maps are better, but the way sledgehammer game's made it so you can upgrade you're gun up to 20 times which is pretty cool, but i'm still going to get it when it comes out on PS4 :)

OP
OP
Victorthelama

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
I'd probably say Treyarch's lay out of the actually maps are better, but the way sledgehammer game's made it so you can upgrade you're gun up to 20 times which is pretty cool, but i'm still going to get it when it comes out on PS4 :)
What I hate about Sledgehammer's update system is that the gun doesn't get a new badass look / amazing name after each upgrade. In Treyarch zombies, when you pack-a-punched your gun, it went from the default look to this badass look, and you KNOW it would be really powerful since it made a different noise when you fired the gun. In Sledgehammer's upgrade system, all you get is a different camo from the multiplayer, and the simple Mk # added at the end of the name.Still, I look forward to getting it on PS4 to try it out for myself!