Who Thinks /mount Should Be Removed On Kitpvp?

XxsillyponyxX

Iron Miner
I was playing kitpvp earlier and someone kept using /mount and abusing it.
I think it should be removed, because people are just using it all the time and it gets annoying.
They we're abusing it by: running until out of combat and /mounting with his friend that would snipe and keep me in combat until the abuser comes up with a horse and kills me.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
You can't abuse something you get from a rank. The idea of getting a rank, is to use it as much as possible. If you think that /mount is unfair, then report it that way, but you can't abuse a rank. Either way you want to put it, /mount isn't even that good, because it's hard to hit people while on the horse. If it's hard for you to kill the person on the horse, that's because they have better armor than you do.

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
It is pretty annoying, and is one of the main reasons why I don't play kitpvp. Snapcraft is a kind of Pay2Win server.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
It is pretty annoying, and is one of the main reasons why I don't play kitpvp. Snapcraft is a kind of Pay2Win server.
True, but we all already spent our money. Why don't you guys just buy Warrior for 9 bucks? Then you get /mount.

ShaunSkats

Banned
The abuse of /mount on KitPvP has been a reoccuring topic, so I'm going to give my opinion about it.
I don't believe /mount should be removed, since you can't do it in combat anymore. If the guy you are fighting is trying to run away to /mount, it's common sense to run after him and keep him in combat, for this will actually require skill. If they were to remove /mount all together, then PvP would be a lot simpler, it just feels like normal PvP, which in my opion, is just plain boring. I think it's better to have /mount, for it gives PvP a different "angle".

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
The abuse of /mount on KitPvP has been a reoccuring topic, so I'm going to give my opinion about it.
I don't believe /mount should be removed, since you can't do it in combat anymore. If the guy you are fighting is trying to run away to /mount, it's common sense to run after him and keep him in combat, for this will actually require skill. If they were to remove /mount all together, then PvP would be a lot simpler, it just feels like normal PvP, which in my opion, is just plain boring. I think it's better to have /mount, for it gives PvP a different "angle".
Well it isn't fair, because it is only available to donors.

So you think people who have donated don't deserve rewards? Come on, man. You've changed your argument a fair few times. It doesn't matter how hard it is to fight donors-- you have equal chances of being as good as them; you just need to work a bit harder than they do. I mean, we're lucky our /kit fight even got upgraded. For all I remember, /kit fight used to be Gold Helmet, Leather Tunic, Leather Pants and Gold boots with a stone sword. But even then, non ranked people were still reaching /baltop; and the same thing is happening now. Now, we get a full set of Chainmail with an iron sword, and even a /kit special! Just because YOU think /mount should be removed, and YOU struggle to fight donors who "abuse" that command, doesn't mean it should be removed-- staff gave that reward for people who donate. I'm quite sure you're not the only one who feels this way about /mount, I mean, I feel similarly about it too. It really isn't that hard to kill a donor anymore, seeing as we get a substantially upgraded kit, with an extra one; and we didn't even have to donate for it. We're practically equal compared to a Knight, it's just the fact that they have better armour with a touch of Golden Apples.

Last edited:

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
So you think people who have donated don't deserve rewards? Come on, man. You've changed your argument a fair few times. It doesn't matter how hard it is to fight donors-- you have equal chances of being as good as them; you just need to work a bit harder than they do. I mean, we're lucky our /kit fight even got upgraded. For all I remember, /kit fight used to be Gold Helmet, Leather Tunic, Leather Pants and Gold boots with a stone sword. But even then, non ranked people were still reaching /baltop; and the same thing is happening now. Now, we get a full set of Chainmail with an iron sword, and even a /kit special! Just because YOU think /mount should be removed, and YOU struggle to fight donors who "abuse" that command, doesn't mean it should be removed-- staff gave that reward for people who donate. I'm quite sure you're not the only one who feels this way about /mount, I mean, I feel similarly about it too. It really isn't that hard to kill a donor anymore, seeing as we get a substantially upgraded kit, with an extra one; and we didn't even have to donate for it. We're practically equal compared to a Knight, it's just the fact that they have better armour with a touch of Golden Apples.
O' killem' Josh xd
And let's keep on topic lads

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I don't mind, and as you can see, most others don't. /mount is for donors that pay money for the server to get a "plus" in servers. Though it may be annoying, donors expect the fact that they get what they deserve and for it to be worthwhile and useful after they have donated and payed. Which concludes: Taking out these things for ranks and donors would not be a good and or wise choice for the server. I think you should just simply get used to it.