WHY 15 years old?

gnipper3000

First Step
Hi im gnipper3000. I'm a minecraft player and i love to be happy. i hate hackers , though and when i try to talk to a helper they don't reply; i would be happy to reply to anyone but I have to be 15 for helper. i want to know why this is. I am only 11 but I am very intelligent for my age. Please tell me why i have to be 15 as i really want to know the reasons. thank you.:'(;-)

XxBannaGirlxX

Stone Miner
@gnipper3000, I feel your pain im 13, yet i was muted for like 5 mins ;~; before like in Oct. (Warning: I'm never calm)... 15 because of muturity, Some 11 can be crazy like i was... yes i was darn crazy on this server at this age.... The reasons a helper wouldn't reply to something that sort of issuse is because they exsepct you to knooow... I think ........

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
It's not necessary to be 15 years old, just you have to make an application which is far better than a normal application because you will need to prove you are mature for your age. 15 is the age chosen as people tend to be more mature once they are older, and as a lot of the minecraft community is young we need mature staff who will be able to deal with difficult situations well and confidently.

Although you are really not likely to be accepted if you are under a couple of months off 15 years old.

_Mr_Penguin_

Iron Miner
Hi im gnipper3000. I'm a minecraft player and i love to be happy. i hate hackers , though and when i try to talk to a helper they don't reply; i would be happy to reply to anyone but I have to be 15 for helper. i want to know why this is. I am only 11 but I am very intelligent for my age. Please tell me why i have to be 15 as i really want to know the reasons. thank you.:'(;-)
I commonly will see many people who are not the required age run into this issue. I have played Minecraft for several years and throughout my playing experience I have wanted to apply for staff on several servers. I also ran into the same issue of not being old enough, it bugged me greatly because I didn't understand why I couldn't be a helper, solely based off of my age. At a young age, I also thought I was quite intelligent (I was usually one of the top students in my grade), but I lacked some key components such as maturity, the intelligence needed, and responsibility. Don't get me wrong, people who are young can possess these things, but they are usually not to the level needed. Things such as maturity, intelligence, and responsibility, are built overtime through schooling and generic living. Looking back, one thing I didn't understand was that servers (such as Snapcraft) are realistically, businesses. Similar to businesses, they set standards to hire people who are adequate for the job. Although you may be very intelligent for your age, some skills are needed to be built over time. I personally think its awesome that you want to help on the server, and you don't need to be a helper to help. You can help by recording hackers, helping people with questions, and overall assisting people with generic things. Thanks for trying to make the server a better place :-D