Why Did I Get "Automatically Banned" for "Chargeback" by the console? (unban please i have no clue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MqrryIsHere

First Step
Hi, i am very sorry to all of you if i have harmed you or i have done something wrong. I really need an answer on why i was banned automatically by the console. It says "You have been banned for Chargeback auto-ban by CONSOLE permanently. I have no idea what i did but this is what happened before i was banned: So atv_Boys said you can have 10 free heads but maybe i can have a looting sword, so i said oh really? and he said yes. and then he said but you dont have to give me a looting sword. But i did anyways, so i tped to him but i was like wait let me get the looting sword. So i went to my pw Horses! and then i found a looting sword in a chest, so i tped back and then i said thank you! Because he gave me the heads, and then i gave him the looting sword. After i used my own pw i did /pw and then i clicked my Horses! one. And then it said "You havve been banned for Chargeback auto-ban by CONSOLE permanently. And then i was a bit freaked out, because i had no idea what i had done. Sorry if i have done something bad, i never have meant it. From Mqrry. Also, my username is Mqrry, i am vip rank, and if you could instead if keeping me perm banned for i have no idea why... maybe at least 6 hours or no ban. And please reply if you know what happened, or why it happened, and owner/helper/mod/admin please tell me if this can be removed and i can be unbanned. Otherwise i will write an appeal :-( again From Mqrry <3 Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.