Why don't staff screenshare people before banning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker939

First Step
I can understand banning the level 11 no-ranks who are 5 blocking people in kitpvp, but when I get banned for just "hacking" while I'm chilling in the fishing pond on lunar client it can be frustrating. I submitted an appeal but I haven't heard of those ever actually being accepted. My friend who I was in discord with at the time messaged the helper who banned me to see if he would screen-share me but he responded with "To be honest I don't really feel like talking to him right now." This does not seem like a mature response to me and I feel that as a staff member you must be willing to put in an amount of effort which reflects the power you have been given. I don't mean to be rude, but many players put countless hours of time and significant amounts of real world money into this server, and to have it all taken away because a staff member decides that they don't feel like putting in the effort to verify a ban seems inappropriate to me.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
If we went around screen sharing every single player that we believed were to be hacking, we'd be there focussing on one player for far too long. Our appeal system allows you to make a point that you weren't hacking, and if thats your argument then a higher staff member will look into it for you. For now, you will just have to wait out your appeal and see what response you get to it.

Locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.