Wierd question...which do you think is better? Roblox or Minecraft

Roblox or Minecraft? OR even both?

• Total voters

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
I don't even know why I am asking this...I guess it's cos a lot of people in my school now play Roblox. Huh...So what do you guys think? Personally I don't even know. xd

(Don't hate me pls for asking this)

iamontda

Void Walker
Roblox has been around for a very, very, very, very long time. Like, I was playing it when I was ten years old and now I'm 17, and it's where I came up with 'iamontda'. It first came out in 2008 I believe. I don't think the two are comparable because they both constantly change and are completely unrelated in my opinion.

HackBusterz

Iron Miner
Roblox is my favorite because you can MAKE games without using mods. I mod and make games for minecraft and roblox, and roblox is by far my fav!

HackBusterz

Iron Miner
Roblox, definitively.

HackBusterz

Iron Miner
Roblox, definitively!

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
my fav is pokemon

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
I don't enjoy either. I started up on ROBLOX in 2008, had a business and started making a ton of virtual currency, and got pwned by thy ban hammer for a small thing in 2013. It's nice, however the moderators are "trigger happy" and there are way too many younger players, trolls, etc on there that disrupt the gameplay.

Tried again this year, left after a month. It hasn't changed at all. I'm still not banned however whenever I try to log on something I instantly start getting pissed at little kids raging and trolls.

On minecraft, I enjoyed it when I got it around 2011-2012. I played nearly every day until 2015, when my interests changed to a more "realistic" game and started playing Fallout 4 and DayZ type of games. I only log on minecraft every month or so to check up on friends, try out ZombieV, and other servers.

OP
OP
L

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
Sam
I don't enjoy either. I started up on ROBLOX in 2008, had a business and started making a ton of virtual currency, and got pwned by thy ban hammer for a small thing in 2013. It's nice, however the moderators are "trigger happy" and there are way too many younger players, trolls, etc on there that disrupt the gameplay.

Tried again this year, left after a month. It hasn't changed at all. I'm still not banned however whenever I try to log on something I instantly start getting pissed at little kids raging and trolls.

On minecraft, I enjoyed it when I got it around 2011-2012. I played nearly every day until 2015, when my interests changed to a more "realistic" game and started playing Fallout 4 and DayZ type of games. I only log on minecraft every month or so to check up on friends, try out ZombieV, and other servers.
Same.

HackBusterz

Iron Miner
Why was this 3-week old thread just brought up?

HackBusterz

Iron Miner
but its still been inactive for a while xD