Winterbrine's Youtube Channel

winterbrine

Skeleton Slayer
Hello snapcraftions, I would like to tell you about my brand new gaming youtube channel, I will be posting from the xbox 360 with an Elgato game capture card HD and from my computer with Fraps, I will commentate both with a Turtle Beach gaming headset. I would like to know if there is any great editing software that is either free or up to 60 dollars. Come subscribe at https://www.youtube.com/user/WinterbrineMC for future gaming videos and fun commentary. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
winterbrine

winterbrine

Skeleton Slayer
New Update! I've started a Hardcore Minecraft Survival series on my channel and I have already uploaded a couple episodes, come check them out and subscribe. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Why have you cleared all your videos?

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Why'd you clear your videos?

Well, if ever you need any editing programs, Windows Live Movie Maker is good if you have a PC, and iMovie is also good if you have a Mac. Lightworks is a professional grade program (for PC, Mac and Linux I believe) that does a lot of cool stuff. These are what I use for editing videos that I do. All free by the way ;-)

OP
OP
winterbrine

winterbrine

Skeleton Slayer
Why'd you clear your videos?

Well, if ever you need any editing programs, Windows Live Movie Maker is good if you have a PC, and iMovie is also good if you have a Mac. Lightworks is a professional grade program (for PC, Mac and Linux I believe) that does a lot of cool stuff. These are what I use for editing videos that I do. All free by the way ;-)
Thanks for the suggestions of editing software's.

OP
OP
winterbrine

winterbrine

Skeleton Slayer
I cleared my youtube channel because all my content was low quality, bad editing and bad commentary. I'm uploading new videos soon. Also If you guys could leave me suggestions on content you would like me to upload that would be great.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I cleared my youtube channel because all my content was low quality, bad editing and bad commentary. I'm uploading new videos soon. Also If you guys could leave me suggestions on content you would like me to upload that would be great.

Oooh... Ok :-P