Working On It!

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
It's highly amusing to me that you would make such a post when in it's current form the survival server is failing to retain any new members unless they are immediate donators.
The quests and lockette plugins are both down, there is no way for new users to safeguard their items by obtaining their first sponge or locking their chests making the server very unwelcoming.
I know these type of posts are generally ignored by staff and i expect nothing of it, just putting it out there.
Kudos on the return of earthgames tho, it's been far to long overdue.

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
It's highly amusing to me that you would make such a post when in it's current form the survival server is failing to retain any new members unless they are immediate donators.
The quests and lockette plugins are both down, there is no way for new users to safeguard their items by obtaining their first sponge or locking their chests making the server very unwelcoming.
I know these type of posts are generally ignored by staff and i expect nothing of it, just putting it out there.
Kudos on the return of earthgames tho, it's been far to long overdue.
Hi valdemarian,
I do not maintain the Survival server at all, I do not have any impact anymore on what happens on that server, that is an agreement I have with Maarten - he maintains that server now.
I focus on every other server now, Such as the recent factions server I have reworked.
I'm sorry for the long wait on earthgames, I haven't been working on Snapcraft in the past 6-8 months because of my university.
Thanks for your input and I hope to see many improvements on the network in the coming months, please let me know if you have any more concerns.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
you don't talk to me :-(
tumblr_mzs1p1sj9e1r7855no3_250.gif
sRGmHsT.gif

I love gif wars tbh

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
I remember the good old days when Snapcraft had at least 500 at all times. At those times, Snapcraft had 700-900 a lot of the time as well. If we can get back to that amount of players soon, I would be so happy. I miss when Earthgames was super popular and I used to play it all the time. Now that Earthgames is down, I mostly play KitPVP, Creative, and Zombie V. According to the last 60 minutes I've spent on the forums, it seems like Earthgames is coming back to Snap. If that means what I think it means, then this server will be full of players again! Just remembering the days when I would open Minecraft and see 700 players on Snapcraft gives me good feelings because I would always know that Earthgames was exploding again. On Earthgames I always loved buying TNT and creating a huge ditch. If we were losing, I would fill up all the bridges with torches and say "DON'T TOUCH IT IT'S SACRED.", but I would always die. :-P I also loved trolling other people when they made bridges in the sky, and I would break the blocks under them. They would rage, but I would only do it when we would've lost anyway. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the Return of the almighty Earthgames server. Good work staff!

~DaBlobMan